Find out your score!
Your click score is CPS.
clicks in seconds.
Kohi click test was featured on the Minecraft server name “Kohi”. It enables you to check your finger tapping speed on the mouse button in terms of CPS (clicks per second)
Are you an avid gamer looking to boost your clicking speed? Or simply curious about your mouse-clicking proficiency? Whatever the case, you’ve landed at the right place!
At Spacebar click test, we offer the most effective and engaging Kohi Click Test online. This platform was designed with a simple yet profound mission: to help you enhance your clicking speed and agility, crucial for performance in many computer games and professional applications.
What is Kohi Click Test?
Kohi Click Test is an online platform that gauges your clicking speed – essentially, it measures how fast you can click your computer mouse. Originating from the Minecraft PvP (Player vs Player) community, Kohi is a game server known for demanding high click speed and agility. To thrive, players needed a way to practice and measure their clicking prowess, hence the Kohi Click Test was born.
Why the spacebar click test?
At spacebar click test, we ensure that our Kohi Click Test is precise, consistent, and user-friendly. Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a seasoned veteran, our platform caters to all levels of users.
- Accuracy: Our Kohi Click Test offers unmatched accuracy, allowing you to track and measure your clicking speed down to the millisecond.
- Consistency: We guarantee consistent performance of our tool, ensuring that every click counts, every time you take the test.
- Adaptability: Choose from a variety of test durations – from 1 to 100 seconds – to adapt to your preferred pace and challenge level.
- Statistics and Progress Tracking: With our state-of-the-art tracking, you can monitor your progress over time and set personal goals.
- Community: Join our vibrant community of click-test enthusiasts. Share your scores, engage in friendly competition, and pick up tips to improve your clicking speed.
Are you ready to put your skills to the test? Dive in and find out just how nimble your fingers are!
What is the fastest cps in 1?
For standard mechanical mice, there’s a limit to how quickly they can register clicks due to debounce delay, which is built into the mouse software to prevent accidental double clicks. This limit is typically around 5-10 CPS for most average users.
What is the fastest cps in 100 seconds?
Ordinary clicking, known as single clicking or jitter clicking, might yield an average of around 6-7 CPS for most people, and up to 10-12 CPS for those with fast fingers. This would equate to about 600-700 clicks and 1,000-1,200 clicks in 100 seconds, respectively.
Is 9 cps good for Minecraft PvP?
Minecraft versions 1.9 and later, a combat mechanic was introduced that made the timing of your attacks more important than simply clicking as fast as possible. With this mechanic, known as the attack cooldown, your attacks do less damage if you spam click. Instead, you have to wait for a short cooldown period (about half a second) between attacks for them to do full damage.
How can I click faster without a mouse?
There are several ways to interact with your computer without a mouse which might increase your clicking speed:
- Keyboard Shortcuts: Almost every function in a computer program can be accessed faster using keyboard shortcuts. Learning and practicing these can greatly speed up your work.
- Touchpad Gestures: If your computer has a touchpad, learning multi-touch gestures can make navigation quicker.
- Speech Recognition Software: Voice commands can be used to execute various tasks on your computer.
- Tab key: Pressing the Tab key will cycle through clickable options on many interfaces, especially on web pages.
How do you scroll clicking?
You can scroll by clicking in a few different ways:
- Clicking the scroll bar: On the side of most windows with scrollable content, there’s a scroll bar. You can click and drag this bar up or down to scroll through the content.
- Middle mouse button: If you have a three-button mouse, press and hold the middle button (usually the scroll wheel itself can be clicked down), then move the mouse up or down. This method might not be supported in all applications.
- Clicking arrow buttons: Some applications have arrow buttons at the end of their scroll bars. Clicking these arrows will scroll the content up or down.